Coca-Cola Released "Coke Clear" In Japan


According to Esquire Philippines, Kotaku and Mynavi Japan, Coca-Cola Clear is about to be release in June 11, 2018 which was five days ago after I saw it in my Facebook friend's post, Sir Felipe, who's currently in Japan dating June 15, 2018. When the first time I saw the picture I didn't believe it I thought it was just a joke but it's not. So I begin searching about it online.

And here's what I've found, this particular version of coca-cola called "Clear Coke" is zero calorie with a splash of lemon. And it's only available in Japan at the moment. However according to Sir Felipe that the said Clear Coke is a legitimate Coca-Cola product in which taste like Sprite without a tingling in it and it's sweet.

Take a look of the picture below of Sir Felipe holding the actual Coca-Cola Clear in Japan.

Owned By Felipe Briana
Thank you for reading this short article guys. Please don't forget to comment, share and subscribe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment